Pilot project, ”From – to”: introducing a sustainable and innovative water use cycle in one settleactive 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The project would cover all areas related to water in the area, from high-quality drinking water to wastewater and surface water management and related infrastructure systems.
1. Ensuring quality control of drinking water.
2. Proper wastewater treatment.
3. Operation of rainwater and excessive surface water management and related infrastructure.
4. Recurring phenomena of climate change (floods, droughts).
Measures of the pilot project “From – to”:alsu
1. Repair / reconstruction / installation of drinking water supply and sewage collection network.
2. Repair / reconstruction / installation of rainwater, surface water and related infrastructure.
3. Environmental measures to regulate the water level in rainwater and surface water collection systems, thus ensuring the vegetation of the residential area during periods of drought.
4. Sustainable water use cycle, allowing households to use treated wastewater for irrigation and non-food purposes.
During the preparation of the project of the territory, the condition of the infrastructure in the settlement (water supply, wastewater treatment, rainwater, surface water and related infrastructure) is analyzed. When designing, decisions are made depending on the specific situation: well-functioning devices in separate streets are connected to the general system, poorly functioning – repaired / reconstructed, new ones installed if needed. In order to ensure and not intefere the maintenance of the water regime in the territory, the drainage facilities located in the territory of the settlement / crossing it are reconstructed or their bypasses are installed. Systems and technologies for sustainable and innovative water use are being implemented.