Biodegradable waste for local green energy.active 2 days, 5 hours ago
Our idea is using an biodegradable waste in process of producing electricity and heat for municipality (district) or even local community in new biogas plans or improve existing. Improving efficiency of existing installations and study about technical aspects of eliminating biogas installation influence to its neighbourhood.
In the project:
– we would like to work on check possibilities of building and work biogas plants in close proximity to the city;
– propose technical solutions so that biogas plants do not emit nuisance to its neighbourhood;
– develop final recommendations for the construction of new plants and the improvement of existing ones, with the preparation of formal documentation needed for the implementation of activities in the future;
– to work on organizational preparation of local communities to receive energy from a new or existing installation and use it for its own needs in energy communities.
Waste management and the cost of heat and electricity are issues that directly affect the economic comfort of residents, project tries to keep it under control of local communities.
Biogas facilities make local communities more resilient to unpredictable challenges, securing local energy needs without the need to import raw materials from long distances.
Proper management of bio – waste is important from the perspective of maintaining environmental quality.
We are looking for:
– partners that are interested in developing a thoughtful approach to the energy transition,
– universities, specialising in the development of new solutions for the energy transition,
– municipalities that want to use their experience in energy supply to develop new strategies.