Smart Mobilityactive 7 months ago
Public institution “Žaliasis regionas” (Green Region) is a sectoral agency from Lithuania, Taurage region. Green Region is looking for partners (municipalities. NGO’s, sectoral agencies, public transport service providers) within Baltic Sea Region for Smart Green Mobility project with Interreg Baltic Sea Region programme.
All interested are welcome to contact Gaiva Mačiulaitienė, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Idea of the project: to organize urban mobility system and create an efficient network for citizens mobility between urban and rural areas, integrating various modes of transport with help of data and digitalization.
Goals of the project:
1. Coordinate mobility systems between municipalities;
2. Rethink mobility planning – review urban, rural and regional mobility planning adapted to vehicle and service innovation;
3. Implement ecological transport solutions, improve low-polluting, ecological, smart solutions;
4. Apply digital solutions (develop automatic information systems for each user);
5. Test, deliver and adapt digital solutions that optimize mobility (big data analytics, real-time data processing, intelligent vehicle ordering application);
6. Use innovative technologies and planning infrastructures to improve low-emission, green, innovative solutions.
During the project it is also planned to test a pilot of public transport model “by demand” in existing public transport system.