Smart mobilityactive 4 days, 7 hours ago
VšĮ “Žaliasis regionas”. Regional Government Office in Lithuania is looking for partners (municipalities, NGOs) within Baltic Sea Region for ‘Advanced Green Mobility‘ project with the Interreg Baltic Sea Region program.
All interested cities are welcome to contact Gaiva Mačiulaitienė, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Idea of the project: to organize urban mobility system and create an efficient network for citizen mobility between urban and rural areas, integrating various modes of transport with the help of data and digitalisation.
Goals of the project:
1. Coordinate mobility systems between municipalities.
2. Multimodal route planning system – develop common standards for the harmonization of mobility systems to ensure the compatibility of green solutions between cities, towns and remote areas.
3. Rethink mobility planning – review urban, rural and regional spatial mobility planning adapted to vehicle and service innovation, and promote spatially efficient mobility of all kinds (autonomous, connected, electric, shared and active mobility, such as walking and cycling);
4. Implement ecological and multimodal transport solutions, improve low-polluting, ecological, smart solutions – purchase electric or biofuel minibuses, cars, implement minibuses or cars on request, as well as a social taxi service on request.
5. Apply digital solutions (develop automatic information systems for each user)
6. Test, deliver and adapt digital solutions (big data analytics, real-time data processing, intelligent vehicle ordering applications) that optimize mobility.
7. Use innovative technologies and planning infrastructures to improve low-emission, green, innovative solutions in multimodal transport.